The 1st Stakeholders workshop on Safe-and-Sustainable-by-Design criteria for chemicals, materials and products was held on 19/03/21.
- For those of you who could not participate in the workshop or/and wish to watch the video recording, please see below the links to:
- The recording of the workshop published on our YouTube playlist: youtube.com/watch?v=alXzLtwu8WE; and
- DG Research & Innovation’s Advanced Materials webpage: https://ec.europa.eu/info/research-and-innovation/research-area/industrial-research-and-innovation/key-enabling-technologies/advanced-materials_en#sustainable-by-design-approach-towards-a-sustainable-future
- We inform you that RTD will create a stakeholder list to communicate on progress, outputs and new events under Sustainable by Design.
Some of the upcoming communications will be on:
- Publishing the mapping study carried out by DG RTD (April)
- Launching a survey to collect input for the Safe-and-Sustainable-by-Design methodology development (April)
Should you wish to keep showing your interest in this joint adventure, we can include you in our list of stakeholders.
Kindly respond to our new EU Survey: https://ec.europa.eu/eusurvey/runner/9c66713d-15e4-b8ea-36b4-d5d1d8b471db.
For any queries, please write to RTD-SUSTAINABLE-BY-DESIGN@ec.europa.eu