Impact of bioinformatics and omics on biology and medicine
The Congress is organized by the Maj Institute of Pharmacology Polish Academy of Sciences and the Faculty of Medicine and Jagiellonian University Medical College.
- Biological context of bipolar disorder – Presentations from ERC grant awardees
- Endocannabinoid signaling in health and disease – The role of serotonin in neurodevelopmental disorders
- Clinical genomics – Chem-and bioinformatics in drug design
- Biomarkers discovery in mental disorders – Genes affect your risk for addiction
- Neuroimaging – beyond the structure – Computational Personalised Medicine
- Perspectives for therapy of treatment-resistant depression – Young Scientific Investigators’ Session