NanoTox 2021 co-organized by BNN.
It is a forum aimed at personnel from research and academic institutions as well as from industry, governmental agencies, and other relevant organisations interested in:
- Hazard and risk assessment of nanomaterials and advanced materials, and their governance
- Alternative methods for nanomaterial hazard testing, release and exposure.
- safe(r) by design (SbD) of nanomaterials and advanced materials.
The 2021 Conference is jointly organised by three leading EU Horizon 2020 Projects, focusing on development of novel tools for evaluating human and environmental hazard, and strategies for nanomaterial characterisation, classification, grouping and read-across for risk analysis – BIORIMA, PATROLS and GRACIOUS.
Over 400 delegates are planned to attend the conference with international experts from Europe, the United States and Asia confirmed as speakers.
We are happy to inform you that abstracts submission for NanoTox 2021 will be opening on 1st September 2020. Abstracts can be submitted under any of the 6 themes below:
- Hazard Characterisation of Nanomaterials and Advanced Materials
- Alternative Methods for Nanomaterial Hazard Testing
- Release and Exposure to Nanomaterials and Advanced Materials
- Risk Assessment of Nanomaterials and Advanced Materials, and their Governance
- Safe(r) by Design (SbD) of Nanomaterials and Advanced Materials
- Open Topics
The deadline for abstract submissions is 5th January 2021.
The notification to authors week commencing Monday 1st February 2021.Event website Add to my calendar