Information on upcoming calls:
The Innovative Health Initiative has published the topics for the upcoming one- and two-stage calls: https://www.ihi.europa.eu/apply-funding/future-opportunities.
As with previous calls, information days will be held with details on the topics and the opportunity to find project partners and present your expertise in various formats: https://ihi-call-days.ihi.b2match.io.
Topics include screening platforms for biomarkers, interventional approaches in hospitals to increase efficiency, ATMPs and innovative therapeutics for rare diseases, digital health technologies in mental illness, mini pigs as an alternative to non-human primates for non-clinical drug safety assessment, and new directions in clinical trials.
Dates & deadlines:
Call 3 (single stage):
– planned call release date: Dec. 13, 2022
– Planned submission deadline: March 15, 2023
– Call Info Days: 12-15 December 2022 (online only): webinars will explain the rules of participation for the single-stage call and how to prepare the financial part for the proposal. In addition, IHI will organize webinars for each topic, where the details of the topic will be discussed, including a Q&A session, followed by matchmaking on that topic and then the opportunity to present one’s expertise/idea for the topic in a 4-minute pitching session.
Call 4 (two-stage):
– planned call release: January 17, 2023
– planned submission deadline: first stage April 19, 2023, deadline 2nd stage mid-October
– Call Info Day: 18-19 January 2023 (online only)
Dr. Ines Haberl, Health NCP, Expert Innovative Health Initiative (IHI), COST National CoordinatorFFG – Austrian Research Promotion Agency