The Bio-based Industries Joint Undertaking (BBI JU) is responsible for the implementation of open Call for proposals for Research and Innovation Actions (RIAs), Innovation Actions (IAs - DEMOs and FLAGs) and Coordination and Support Actions (CSAs), in line with the Horizon 2020 rules for participation.
Highlights of Call 2020:
- The Call 2020 is the seventh in a total of seven Calls between 2014 and 2020.
- 4 strategic orientations: Feedstock, Process, Products, and Market uptake.
- Indicative budget: €102 million (the call budget may be topped up by unused BBI JU appropriations from previous years within the limit set in the call budget flexibility).
- 16 topics: 5 RIAs, 4 CSAs, 4 DEMOs, 3 FLAGs.
- Estimated value of the in-kind contributions by the members other than the Union or their constituent entities (BIC): minimum €49 million.
- Proposal submission via the Funding & tender opportunities portal
Call timing (tentative):
- Publication of topic texts (via the Annual Work Plan 2020): December 2019.
- Call opening: 15 April 2020.
- Call closure: 3 September 2020, 17:00 CET.
- Proposal evaluations (indicative): October – November 2020.
- Results sent to applicants (indicative): December 2020 – January 2021.
For more information click HERE.