The Institute of Pharmaceutical Sciences at University of Graz is looking for a University Assistant with doctorate.
(40 hours a week; 40 hours a week fixed-term employment for the period of 6 years; position to be filled as of now )
- Research in the field of lipids, particularly in the development and manufacture of lipid-based formulations such as drug carriers and lipidic prodrugs to enhance drug absorption across biological barriers, prolong blood half-life, improve selective tissue distribution, and/or increase bioavailability.
- Authoring scientific publications
- Participation in the preparation and submission of research projects
- Independent Teaching
- Participation in organizational and administrative tasks
- PhD or doctorate in chemistry, biochemistry or comparable studies
- In-depth knowledge of organic chemistry
- Successful international publications
- Competence in project proposal writing and project coordination (desirable)
- Very good command of written and spoken German and English
- Didactic skills for independent teaching
Application Deadline: April 14th 2021
Reference Number: MB/75/99 ex 2020/21
If you are interested, please submit your application documents (CV, certificates, etc.) before the stated deadline. Make sure to indicate the reference number on your application to:
For further information please contact Ms. Ursula Götz at +43 (0)316 380 – 8880.
More information here!