We highly welcome our new BioNanoNet silver member:
- ILF Consulting Engineers Austria GmbH (Austria)– The ILF Group is an international engineering and consulting firm that helps its clients successfully execute technically demanding industrial and infrastructure projects
We highly welcome our new extraordinary BioNanoNet members:
- GreenTech Cluster Styria GmbH (Austria) – the hotspot for innovative energy and environmental technology
- IVL Swedish Environmental Research Institute (Sweden) – qualified research and targeted consulting assignments for companies that need expert help with the environment and sustainabilit
- Microfluidics Innovation Hub (MIH) (Austria) – The Microfluidics Innovation Hub (MIH) offers its customers a single entry point to a wide range of existing cutting edge microfluidic technologies from Europe’s top research centres and companies, covering the entire value chain to accelerate the demonstration of exciting new scientific breakthroughs towards a working prototype, and beyond into mass manufacturing.
- TEMAS Solutions GmbH (Switzerland) – from innovation to safe and sustainable products
- University of Torino (Italy) – Structural and Functional Biochemistry